I believe that specialization allows a lawyer to offer the best possible service to his or her clients.
I believe that specialization allows a lawyer to offer the best possible service to his or her clients. I carry on a general corporate commercial practice, with a particular emphasis on franchise law, trade-marks and copyright.
I provide top-quality work quickly, at fair prices and with a
real-world insight that allows you to get exceptional value for your money.
I offer a complete range of services, including document review and preparation, analysis and advice
- Franchise and distribution;
- Intellectual property - trade-mark, copyright and patents;
- Master franchise and area development arrangements;
- Establishing and transporting franchise systems into and from Canada and the United States;
- Multi-level marketing;
- Video games;
- Franchisee associations; and
- General corporate commercial, including the purchase and sale of businesses and contract preparation and review.